How does the current economic and financial downturn match up to past contractions?
In an attempt to present matters in historical context, Paul Swartz of the Council on Foreign Relations recently published a chart book showing that the current economic environment has been more severe than a typical recession. He specifically [...]
* Between 1989 and 2006, Americans’ overall credit card debt grew by 315 percent from $211 billion to $876 billion (2006 dollars).
* From 2001 to 2006, homeowners cashed out $1.2 trillion in home equity, often in an effort to cope with mounting credit card debt and to cover basic living expenses [...]
You have two cows. You sell one and buy a bull. Your herd multiplies, and the economy grows. You sell them and retire on the income.
ENRON VENTURE CAPITALISM
You have two cows. You sell three of them to your publicly listed
company, using letters of credit opened by your [...]
Most options traders – from beginner to expert – are familiar with the Black-Scholes model (A model of price variation over time of financial instruments such as stocks that can, among other things, be used to determine the price of a European call option. The model assumes that the price of heavily traded assets follow a geometric Brownian motion with [...]
Review these typical interview questions and think about how you would answer them. Read the questions listed; you will also find some strategy suggestions with it.
A World Bank report predicts that this year will end in slower growth with international capital flows projected to fall further to US$363 billion.
According to the Global Development Finance 2009, developing countries will expand by only 1.2 percent by the end of the year compared to 2008’s 5.9 percent.
Trends are what allow traders and investors to capture profits. Whether on a short- or long-term time frame, in an overall trending market or a ranging environment, the flow from one price to another is what creates profits and losses. There are four major factors that cause both long-term trends and short-term fluctuations. [...]
As a trader you would have been searching everywhere for a software that would fit your needs. These trading software are complex but they really help in making your trading decisions. In this article we will try and help you on how best you are able to evaluate and chose the right software.
If you are serious about an education online, your next step is to start thinking about how to cover the costs of such an endeavor. Some of these colleges can be a bit pricey. However, if you have chosen to attend an accredited school, you should be eligible for financial assistance. Let’s talk [...]
The nation’s 19 biggest banks recently underwent “stress tests” ordered by the government to see how they would hold up if the economy deteriorated further.
Consumers should put themselves through a similar stress test to determine if their personal finances could withstand a job loss, a serious illness or any other unexpected event that would [...]
- Compare the recession with the past
- Credit Card Interest
- Capitalism Nowadays
- The mystery of options pricing
- 50 common interview questions and answers
- World Bank Reports Slower Growth in Asia
- Backstage actions are shaping market trends
- Is forex trading software fills the gaps?
- Student debt vs College in America vs Education Online
- Fill up your own stress test
- Hedging Techniques and Investing Methods Explained | Forex Market News and Analysis on Learn to analyze the Hedge Funds
- Most Profitable Commodities For the Last Decade | Forex Market Tips and Analysis on How commodity prices influence over currency movements
- Nothing found for Build-forex-trading-strategy on What’s Fibonacci Forex Trading?
- Smart Investing for Beginners and Experts | Forex Market Tips and Analysis on What is Diversification
- How many trades is good to have in the portfolio? | Forex Market Tips and Analysis on 30 minute scalping technique that nets 20 to 40 pip